|Peace Corps Volunteers have served in nearly 200 cities, towns and villages in Ethiopia and Eritrea. Click on a name below to learn more about the community, where it is and who served there.
CLICK ON the name of the community on the map below to go to its webpage. There is also a list of communities in Ethipia and Eritrea where PCVs served.
We urge you to join in this celebration of your service and your "other hometown" by sending in your rememberances and photos.
- Send your writings to the webmaster.
- Send photos of the community, its people, and its PCVs (3 maximum of each category from each RPCV). For each photo, please send a description of what is in the photo, names of those in the photo, etc. and the year the photo was taken.
- Send photographs that will be scanned and returned to you to: Marian Beil, 4 Lodge Pole Road, Pittsford NY 14534
- Send slides that will be scanned and returned to you to: Michael Santarelli, PO Box 988 Lakeport CA 95453.
- Send photos that you already have in digital format to the webmaster.
Some communities have several names, and variations on the spellings. The one most frequently used by the Volunteers was chosen, but the variations are listed on the individual pages.
If you served in a community not shown below, write to the webmaster.
Please note: all maps and borders are approximate.
NOTE: Links to the towns and cities in Eritrea are coming soon.